About the ILPN Member Database
ILPN welcomes persons and institutions who are interested and involved in the field of Long-Term Care to become members. Ideally our members are academics, researchers and professionals. Membership is free, but to subject to approval from the ILPN team. If you have any queries about eligibility or suitability please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ILPN membership comes with several benefits, such as:
- Facility to create and maintain an update professional profile in our website
- Get email updates on latest news and events in long-term care
- Participate in discussion forums,
- Opportunity to participate in collaborative research in areas related to long-term care
- Discounts when available to events exclusively hosted by ILPN
- Job and internship opportunities
The ILPN membership directory cannot be used for commercial mailings nor can the information be copied — modified or otherwise — into another database or address book, without the consent of the member.
Already have a registered account?
Sign Up Now
In order to access the ILPN Member Directory you need to have a registered account. Registering for access to the ILPN site is straightforward. Just fill in the fields below, and we'll get a new account set up for you.